Saturday, January 1, 2011

New Years

Happy New Year everyone!
So as I mentioned yesterday I was invited to a party in Peterborough last night. Not only is Peterborough home to A) one of the nicest families ever. B) the oldest public library in the U.S. (1833) it's also home to C) a few locals that may try and rough you up if say PeterSborough. So what does the library look like? I thought you might ask.

(click to enlarge)

Party Pics

The Carters minus Doug. Super hosts to last nights festivities.

Lauren had enough drinks and did enough booty shakin to actually lose a shoe.

I believe this was when Liz and I saw her point score at Guitar Hero

While I was shaking my two left feet Kaitlynn was DJing and cuttin the rug!!

I was also really excited to post pics of the snowman I made today. However when I was leaving some show off that lives down the street had built a 6ft tall, carrot nosed, pine cone eyed, rock buttoned, hat wearing masterpiece. So I'm not too pumped on my 1ft  tall, naked, Vern Troyer snowman anymore.


1 comment:

  1. We all enjoyed meeting you and ringing in the new year with you Ryan. Come back anytime!!

    ReplyDelete